Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
100% REMOTE POSITION
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Manager, Revenue Cycle provides direction and oversight of all ongoing revenue cycle activities within the assigned function(s) to ensure the timely and accurate collection of accounts receivable balances. The incumbent develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure operations are in compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and regulatory requirements within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
Oversee the ongoing accounts receivable activities within the assigned function(s) to effectively maintain positive cash flow and maximize reimbursement while minimizing bad debt in compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable state, federal and regulatory requirements.
Review policies and procedures with a focus on continuous improvement efforts; developing and implementing policies and procedures to maximize the efficacy and efficiency of operations within the assigned function(s).
Facilitate closes processes within the assigned function(s) on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity in compliance with company reporting requirements.
May drive electronic data interchange (EDI) initiatives to ensure the utilization of all available billing options.
May monitor accounts receivable performance and trends; addressing any issues that may have a negative impact on the efficacy and efficiency of operations of the assigned function(s).
May prepare required reports for management review on a routine or ad hoc basis.
Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) by maintaining current knowledge of local, state and federal regulations in compliance with Medicaid and Medicare requirements as they affect the assigned function(s).
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with cross-divisional teams, management, vendors and/or consultants to ensure the effective resolution of any issue within the assigned function(s).
Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
Provide technical guidance.
Assist with various projects as assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of billing, collections, reimbursement and/or revenue cycle staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting and revenue cycle.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW), billing and/or financial systems (e.g., MDP Billing, SAP Business Warehouse, Hyperion, etc.).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Proactive management style to effectively lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Must be able to coach others and further develop their knowledge and skills; prior training experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs