Azura Vascular care is the national leader in vascular specialty service and manages treatments for a wide range of simple and complex vascular disorders using minimally invasive techniques. As part of our team, you’ll help patients avoid the complexities of a hospital admissions by being treated promptly, safely and effectively in a high-quality, outpatient setting. You’ll also enjoy an environment of teamwork, work-life balance, and the satisfaction of aligning closely with our parent company, Fresenius Medical Care, to improve the health and quality of life for people in our communities.
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Job DescriptionMalvern, Pennsylvania
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Will manage infrastructure projects. PMI not required, but should have knowledge of Project Management Methodologies. PMI Preferred
2-5 years of PM experience
Specific Infrastructure Project Management tasks, but not limited to:
-Work closely with other Azura Information Services team members and FMC Compliance team members to facilitate the completion of Sarbanes Oxley required documentation.
-Develop planning and implementation for multiple simultaneous infrastructure projects. Create detailed project plans with milestones. Facilitate status meetings and distribute status reports and risk plans. Attend regularly scheduled meetings of the broader project team.
-Facilitate the completion of legal hold requirements as defined by the FMC Legal Team. This includes ensuring defined processes are followed to secure files and email are saved according to the document retention policies as well as providing access to electronic medical records when necessary to meet any legal need.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The IT Project Manager ensures ownership, accountability and governance of critical IT project efforts. Leads multiple projects and facilitates activities of suppliers, developers and interdepartmental relationships to ensure that predetermined specifications and timelines are met. As necessary, participates in formal project and portfolio management review assessing risk to timeline, budget and customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and direction of projects of various sizes and complexities by managing and coordinating the project team members, activities and deliverables. Projects may be related applications, systems upgrades and migrations.
Project management includes but is not limited to:
- Project planning.
- Management and assessment of impact of changes to project scope and requirements
- Issue and risk management.
- Provision of guidance on best practices and standards for all IT projects.
- Participation in process to recommend options to adjust project priorities to manage resources.
- Provision of necessary project reporting to IT team and management.
- Provision of necessary status reporting and escalation.
- Develops and maintains project plans for various IT projects. Responsible for project schedule as reflected in Project Plan, escalating to appropriate management when there are delays in items, activities and deliverables as stated in the project plan.
- Participates and/or leads quality team efforts to continuously improve processes and methodologies resulting in improved IT efficiency. Ensures established processes and procedures are followed in relevant projects.
Manages issue tracking and resolution for projects. This incorporates:
- Managing an issue list
- Ensuring appropriate resolution and mitigation of issues.
- Tracking the weekly status and the final resolution of the issue.
- Managing and escalating any dissatisfaction of internal and external customers which could take the form of issues around with processes, project dates, cross team coordination, etc.
- Tracking the project plan and escalating any blocking issues, risk, budget issues or delays in making dates on items specified in the project plan.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates best practices around project management technique collaborating with PMO management to develop, maintain and communicate new processes, procedures, and standards necessary for managing projects.
- Manages project resource scheduling and participate in overall resource scheduling activities indicating which project team member/resource is responsible for working on a particular task.
- Facilitates cross-functional IT project team meetings and discussions ensuring appropriate participation and team focus on objectives, documentation and communication of agreements and conclusions.
- Prepares weekly IT Project Dashboards project status reports.
- Ensures adherence to established project management life cycle methodologies and best practices such as ensuring the Project Plan includes all the relevant deliverables for each phase.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Health Care experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Some experience with Project Management tools and best practices.
- Experience with organizational and planning skills.
- Some experience in operational IT environment.
- Experience with PMO a plus.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Facilitator 10
- Leadership 10
- Patient 9
- Motivational 8
- Helpful 7
- Understanding 7
"My goal is to make sure that our patients keep their mobility and quality of life. This goal is really personal for me. My own father always had really bad vasculature in his leg and never had access to the kind of care we offer — eventually he lost blood flow and mobility. Knowing what he went through makes me even more committed to our mission.".Warren J., AZURA REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT
Take a Closer Look
Inside Azura careers: Registered Nurse
Inside Azura Careers: Corporate & Business Support
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Short/Long-term Disability
Tuition Assistance and CEU reimbursements ($500/year for full-time; $350/year for part-time)
PAID TIME OFF
Flexibility in using PTO for vacation, holiday and personal time. PTO can also be reimbursed for cash for up to 80 hours per year.
- Employee Pride
- Valued Team Members
- Motivation for Excellence
- Respect & Dignity
- Openness & Trust
- Adoption Assistance
- Wireless, Automobile and Computer Discounts
- Discount Fitness Program
401(K) RETIREMENT SAVING
Competitive vesting schedules and a company match of 50 cents for each dollar you save up to the first 6% of your salary (3% additional) after one year of employment.