Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This is a remote position.
In this role you will drive priority HQ projects related to organizational initiatives such as compliance and sustainability.
Frequent communication with VP, Operations, PMO & Physician Services
Reports to Sr. Director Operations
BS Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred.
5+ years relevant health care operations or project due diligence required.
Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail required.
Expected travel: quarterly to corporate, key meeting attendance as projects dictate.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and Azura Vascular Care policy requirements.
Utilizes knowledge and experience to lead, coordinate and manage projects as assigned by the Senior Director of Operations Azura, the Vice President of PMO & Physician Services, and the Regional Vice Presidents. Develops project timelines and deliverables, action plan strategies, processes and procedures to facilitate an effective and efficient operation. Ensures strategies and goals are aligned with those of the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Directors of Operations to coordinate and manage projects and assignments, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and ensuring project timelines are completed
- Frequently communicates and provides status updates regarding projects to Azura VP, PMO & Physician Services
- Supports the VP, PMO & Physician Services by managing and overseeing assigned Azura Operations projects and initiatives ensuring effective and successful execution within the applicable time lines and compliance with all pertinent company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Works with various project team members from other Azura and FMCNA departments and external resources as needed to ensure project success.
- Develops and maintains project plans, including milestones, for strategic and tactical activities within operations
- Participates in and supports strategic planning efforts
- Utilizes knowledge and understanding of Azura standard operating procedures to guide and direct operations planning activities
- Influences stakeholders to utilizing correct and best approach for project development
- Provide guidance to various stakeholders on projects assigned
- Communicates to various stakeholders on high priority subject
- Assists in ensuring appropriate governance of Azura standard operating procedures
- Assists in development and improvement of Azura standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Travel to potential acquisition locations and corporate offices required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- At least 5 years relevant healthcare operations management or project management and due diligence experience required.
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the Joint Venture and acquisition processes -finance background a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently and manage various, potentially unrelated projects simultaneously and often autonomously
- Strong ability to attend to details often under significant pressure.
- Self-motivated and ability to drive projects to closure in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understanding of relevant healthcare regulations, including Anti-kickback and Stark statutes.
- Strong communication and exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with physicians and customers.
- Strong computer skills needed, especially Excel.
- Ability to work in diverse situations to attain department, division, and company goals.
- Knowledge of organizational operations & procedures
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs