Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for planning, leading and executing enterprise-wide data source consolidation/integration, data quality, data migration and data services efforts. Aligns with DTI (Digital Technology Innovation) transformation vision set by executive leadership and deliver services to meet greater goal. Manages and guides the analysis and design of digital integration solutions across the enterprise. Ensures solutions are designed and implemented to provide a scalable architecture for a distributed and secure enterprise system.
Digital Integrations Focus:
- 10-15 years experience inn SOA systems development and operations
- Experience in system architecture and 5-10 years' experience as a tech lead in the Enterprise system Integrations.
- Hands on experience with Mulesoft platform (Any point, Exchange, Runtime Fabric)
- Experience in Microservices is HUGE PLUS but NOT a must
- Experience in Health IT Data/Applications is required
- 5 - 7 years of hands-on development experience with messaging with ESB and REST/SOAP Web Services.
- Hands-on development experience working with APIs and API Gateway product. Building API Proxies and API Policies.
- Experience connecting applications in the Cloud with API services and data stores on-prem and exposure to solutions like AWS-EC2/S3/Direct Connect etc.
- Experience with Open API (Swagger) specifications and RAML.
- Experience developing solutions moving data sets of all sizes connecting File Systems, OLTP, OLAP, Data Lakes, No SQL & Big Data environments.
- Expert in rules engine design, message interface metadata management, service design
- Experience working with various vendor platforms and managing interfaces between systems in a complex clinical ecosystem
- Must have experience with DevOps culture and tools such as Gitlab and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with Healthcare standards like HIPAA and SOX is plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and methodologies spanning development, testing, release and deployment management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic direction for Integration activities in support of the business needs. Identifies, defines and implements architectural solutions consistent with existing/upcoming technology standards. Provides data architectural leadership in the definition, design and development of digital integration solutions.
- Develops strong relationships with business partners to proactively anticipate emerging data needs and further leverage existing informational resources. Principally, although not exclusively, this will involve intensive interaction with the Application Product teams. As Application data requirements become known, this individual will work with those teams to standardize & make available that data. On occasion this may lead to the creation of data marts to service those data needs.
- Creates and maintains a robust IT architecture framework and enforces the architectural vision.
- Provides product implementation expertise including systems architecture design, development, testing and deployment. Accountable for ensuring appropriate design and development methodologies are utilized in the construction and development of solutions.
- Ensures that systems integration environments are maintained according to established standards. Works with management of accountable IT groups to provide input to needed environment course corrections and follows up to ensure that these course corrections have been implemented.
- Leads team of data integration engineers, including consultants, who implement and maintain the application environment in support of business processing needs. Provides overall guidance to ensure consistency of data integration architecture. This guidance will entail direction on day-to-day activities, acting as the Subject Matter Expert on these activities and providing input to hiring and firing decisions. Additionally, this individual will provide the greater portion of the input for team member performance evaluations and other informal feedback to the management team.
- Provides leadership for data analysis, design, development and implementation activities that produce metadata, define logical layout and establish appropriate data sources. Responsible for defining data analysis, cleansing and encryption requirements.
- Acts as a decision authority for the approval of technical specification artifacts including data model structure, messaging and error handling.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of company/division business strategy and direction in order to accommodate additional data sources and proactively incorporate them into the existing architecture, ensuring that system development consistency is preserved.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Employee should be reporting to workplace as per business needs. This position requires little to no travel but willing to travel if business requires
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience with Integration services including ESB (Enterprise Services Bus).
- Experience with Information Systems Architecture.
- Familiar with Data Management and Integration tools and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to architect, design and implement large scale enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the implementation of all of the above at the enterprise level.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs