Available Openings 1
Responsible for deploying and maintaining applications and environments that utilize automation, orchestration and monitoring toolsets. Oversee aspects of infrastructure integration, including configuration of new and existing systems on multiple platforms.
OKTA - IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) FOCUS:
- 5+ years of experience designing, governing, and troubleshooting IAM technologies with 1 + years of recent experience on Okta cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Mid/Senior level experience integrating applications with and utilizing Okta SSO, Access Gateway, Adaptive MFA, Advanced Server Access, API access management, Secure Authentication, Access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Federation, etc.
- Mid/Senior level experience Utilizing Okta Universal Directory, Access Gateway, Advanced Server Access in support of a central/global identity
- Mid/Senior level experience with authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, etc.
- Experience supporting IIS, Apache, or WebLogic
- Ensure that identity & access management services are designed to be compliant with security and privacy standards and other industry standards and practices
- Understand Privileged Access Management (PAM) or Privileged Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes
- Extensive experience with the design and implementation of IT projects and major efforts, to include documentation, communication, and coordination of all components
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to technology vendor support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Strong with developing information system design, governance, process, procedure documentation
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to peers' input
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Okta Certified Professional/Administrator/Developer Certification
- Experienced with additional IAM cloud technology: Azure, AWS, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs the installation, design and tuning of operating system/hypervisor, hardware, and all related peripherals.
- Automate, facilitate and manage virtualized workloads in internal and external clouds.
- Operate in a small, dedicated, focused team.
- Operate in a very entrepreneurial manner with extreme customer focus.
- Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration of virtual infrastructure.
- Monitor and administer servers in cloud and on premise.
- Improve infrastructure and processes for higher levels of availability and scalability.
- Co-develop solutions with the business groups/development teams.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and support teams.
- Ensure that customer deployed environments are secure and consistent.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally lifts/carries object and materials weighing +30 pounds
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Proven experience designing, deploying or operating virtualized applications/infrastructure in a public/private cloud environment.
- Experience in applicable operating system/hypervisor, applications, and networking protocols.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve under pressure.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs