Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 years or less experience writing instructions, preferably in hardware
- Experienced user of FrameMaker or inDesign
- Familiarity with Solidworks a plus
- Technical Writing certificate or completion of 4-year English/writing degree
- Background in servicing or maintaining machines or lab equipment a plus
- Enjoys interacting with complex machines
- Strong communication skills and willingness to be a supporting member of a cross-functional team
- Able to multitask in a highly innovative environment with changing priorities
- Able to solicit feedback from reviewers and negotiate changes to achieve team consensus
- Good time-management skills to produce large technical manuals
- Engaged team player who supports ongoing internal team initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of initiative; intellectual curiosity about technical products and systems
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs