Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Manager, Product Operations (Connected Health) is an integral part of the Connected Health product team, responsible for leading Connected Health operational initiatives, facilitating go-to-market activities and owning the day-to-day product support functions to include cross functional communications, 3rd party vendor relationships, and product analytics. Connected Health is one of NxStage Home Therapies’ (a part of Fresenius Medical Care) most strategically important business categories. Helping dialysis patients reclaim their lives by doing their treatments at home is the mission that drives all of us; Home Connected Health has been a major part of accomplishing that goal over the last five years and will be an increasingly critical element of continued home therapies growth going forward.
Home Connected Health products will span all home therapies - Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis - and blend with digital offerings being developed globally. In this position you will manage a diverse and growing team of customer centric product, operations, and implementation managers and will play a pivotal role in the cross functional collaboration efforts between various global internal and external teams throughout the product life cycle.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, core values and philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program and company policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize internal and external product data to correlate trends and identify strategic action to help leadership make informed decisions, identify business growth opportunities, and identify churn risks.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders across Product, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to Identify opportunities for improved business outcomes through process improvement initiatives and data analysis.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance tools, processes, data, and knowledge management functions as well as streamline operational processes to enable product management to deliver continued value to the market.
- Own key technical and non-technical 3rd party vendor relationships and serve as the point of contact for our partners throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with cross functional global teams and senior management to support the development of business process and technology roadmaps in alignment with long term organizational strategies.
- Drive product success by monitoring product performance in the form of KPI’s to driver operational excellence for our customers.
- Proactively plan for and communicate our product maintenance windows as well as track and communicate scheduled maintenance windows of third-party vendors.
- Own our product incident management process. Plan and communicate expected and unexpected service outages and provide regular updates to various stakeholders during service outages. Own follow up route cause analysis with L2/L3 support
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
B.A. or B.S. Degree in business or a related field required; MBA with a background in healthcare is preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8+ years’ experience in a data driven operational role supporting product management and SaaS based medical software implementations, preferably in the medical device industry; direct experience with connected health solutions strongly preferred
- Familiarity with electronic medical records and clinical information solutions utilized by healthcare providers
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset; direct experience with BI tool strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and remotely
- Business acumen and analytical skills required to make sound holistic decisions. Comfortable with financial concepts, such as NPV, payback, P&L statements
- Able to take initiative; excellent time-management, prioritization, sense of urgency, problem prevention, and problem-solving skills
- Robust project management experience, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans, and organize cross-functional efforts
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts and navigate both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information and have a demonstrated ability to incorporate new information into your implementation approach and partner interactions
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs