PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Marketing Manager works on the planning and implementation of plans and projects that support the Fresenius Medical Care marketing function. Responsible for developing insightful creative briefs, partnering with internal and external partners to create and design marketing materials, leverages communication channels to communicate the brand messaging to our core target audiences. Adheres to the Fresenius Medical Care Compliance Program, including following all regulatory, divisional, business unit and department policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Marketing leaders to ensure consistent and current messaging of the Fresenius Medical Care brands.
- Participates in the development of annual brand/segment marketing plan that reflects current consumer insights, future trends, and delivers against business objectives.
- Partners with cross functional groups to work collaboratively across Marketing and Communications on campaigns that drive overall brand health, including increasing perception and awareness.
- Drives cross functional execution of brand programs to drive increased awareness and brand engagement.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports brand health metrics and recommends corrective measures if necessary.
- Develops a solid understanding of consumer insights regarding target audiences (Patient journey across continuum of care, HCP interactions with patients, staff points of influence.)
- Manages communication development process through management of budget, timeline, and project management for self and affiliated agencies.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding service issues with all internal and external clients and vendor partners in a timely manner.
- Oversees day to day operations of marketing programs including vendor management, internal and external communications, event coordination, and materials production.
- Understands and adeptly utilizes FMCNA marketing and communications technology stack (Veeva, Workfront, CE)
- Creates, monitors and can train others in ways of working including marketing policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensures that After Action Reviews (AARs) are carried out for all key campaigns or activities
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work coupled with collaboration, coordination and communication with fellow marketing and communication team members, subject matter experts, and other cross functional business functions.
- Potential to manage a summer intern
- Bachelor’s Degree within Marketing or related field; advance degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 4+ years related experience in marketing, preferable in the health care sector.
- Skilled at conceptualizing and reviewing creative materials to meet business needs.
- Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and leadership skills.
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with other internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Strong decision-making skills and a willingness to adapt with change.
- Proven ability to creatively apply brand style and tone across breath of marketing assets.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing channels of communication, both traditional and digital.
- Strong computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs