Available Openings 1
The incumbent will assist in the analysis, reporting and administration of the Logistics function, including the tracking of outbound customer delivery network and 3rd party transportation partners.
• Support monthly Sales and Operations Planning process including ongoing metrics and reporting
• Monitor freight invoices for shipping compliance to routing guide
• Track and expedite fees and accessorial charges
• Monitor incomplete shipments in IFS to determine root cause and close out orders that have been shipped
• Learn current market trends through relationships with vendors and market experts and identify and communicate new technologies and solutions
• Assist in the supplier selection and negotiation process; establish and maintain contractual and business relationships with suppliers; monitor contract compliance and adjust sourcing strategies based on changing business needs
• Understand service options and corresponding costs for various transportation partners
• Develop and administer vendor evaluations, scorecards and ranking systems.
• Accountability for Quarterly Business Review practices with critical vendors
• Assist in Quality and Continuous improvement activities
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Mgt. or Industrial Engineering
• 3-7 years experience preferably with Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations Function.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Applications.
• Familiar with ERP and IFS a plus
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs