INVENT. IMPROVE. INSPIRE.
NxStage Medical is not your typical medical products company. We are a close-knit team of talented professionals driven by a shared commitment: to lead a movement to dramatically improve renal care with innovative yet simple therapeutic solutions that benefit patients, caregivers, and society. We pursue this goal through a passionate commitment to Innovate, Educate and Advocate for the breakthroughs that are redefining renal care. Additionally, NxStage works in community with its customers, patients, industry partners, and government leaders and agencies to realize the vision of better, simpler, more accessible renal care.
The incumbent will assist in driving growth initiatives as part of the NxStage Home Marketing team. The role will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager, NxStage Home Therapies. The incumbent will work collaboratively with several cross-functional departments including Sales, Marketing Communications, Sales Operations, and other members of the NxStage Home Marketing team as part of this role.
- Assist in establishing and launching digital marketing content (email campaigns, webinars, website content updates, social media posts, etc..)
- Develop new and creative marketing content (brochures, PDFs, PPTs, etc..)
- Execute market research and conduct data / segmentation analysis for important growth initiatives
- Provide support for our sales and clinical organization
- Participation in the planning & leadership of the implementation of educational events, webinars, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Assists in the execution of marketing research initiatives
- Works closely with sales and clinical teams to provide marketing support
Education & Qualifications:
- Candidate for B.S in Marketing or Business-Related Field
- Entry level knowledge of Dialysis industry helpful, but not required
- Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Marketing Cloud, but not required
- Experience with data analytics, but not required
- Energetic, positive attitude and enjoys working in teams
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs