Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a key member of the Software Test group, the incumbent will support the activities related to the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of software-based medical device products and supporting software.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a team member to design, develop and modify Software integration and verification protocols and test reports by analyzing software requirements and following the appropriate software development process
- Executes test protocols and writes reports
- Participates in software verification plans and protocol reviews
- Understands defect management and works closely with Software Engineers on defect resolution
- Maintains effective communication with the project manager to report status
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering or scientific discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years of related experience in developing test protocols, test cases and test execution
- Demonstrated understanding of test concepts in testing embedded software
- Knowledge on microcontrollers, peripherals like GPIOs, ADC, PWM, UART etc.
- Knowledge on motors, and sensors such as thermistors, pressure, leak detection etc.
- Knowledge in using tools to test embedded software - debuggers, oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team or individually with supervision
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs