Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent will support product development activities related to the development, design or manufacturing of NxStage Medical’s equipment products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply state of the art methods to the creation of new and existing circuit card design for NxStage products
- Assist with major projects, or phases of projects, to resolve advanced and complex technical problems
- Participate in/lead Risk Management activities to ensure design and process shortcomings are identified and appropriately addressed
- Assist the product development team in the adoption and use of best practices and design methodologies
- Debugging new designs and developing reliability improvements to existing & new design
- Provide technical support for product engineering, design development, integration, test and evaluation
- Investigate the feasibility of new projects, systems or approaches
- Work with Quality Assurance and Research and Development to maintain an approved internal Quality System that meets the requirements of GMP’s, QSR and ISO 9001
- Support complex automated and semi-automated test equipment
- Respond rapidly and flexibly to emerging issues in production, quality, engineering, or supply chain
- Facilitate collaboration between multiple manufacturing sites and business units
Support plant Lean and cost reduction projects
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering or scientific discipline required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3+ years experience in electrical circuit design and product engineering and development
- Power, digital and, analog circuits and experience designing with discrete passive and active circuit devices and, circuit simulation
- Knowledge of Agile development methods a plus
- OrCad Schematic Capture & Allegro PCB design experience a plus
- Technical understanding in product development methodologies, design and implementation
- Intermediate understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs