Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Communicates information and acts as a resource for clients by telephone and fax. Gathers necessary information from clients to help in providing timely and accurate laboratory results (reports).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision, acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Contacts clients of abnormal test results, problems with specimens and requisitions, verify information.
- Assists clients with questions regarding status of tests, test requirements, specimen handling, etc.
- Assists clients with requests for changes to their requisitions, critical values, and patient information.
- Documents all calls into appropriate systems.
- Instructs (assists) clients with test ordering, specimen preparation, packaging, and shipping specimens.
- Takes supply orders, sets up standing orders and arranges for the appropriate delivery time and any related reports as needed.
- Keeps up to date in all technical information and new policies and procedures.
- Communicates with Sales and Clinical Support Reps about clients.
- Communicates with all departments to resolve client questions and problems in a timely manner.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with day-to-day problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 1 year’s related experience.
- Prior call center experience and/or multi-line phone system.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs