Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMCNA policy requirements.
Utilizes in depth knowledge of management systems to support the Renal Care Coordinator Program. In compliance with company standards, provides business skill and operational knowledge to produce quality deliverables and support the Renal Care Coordinators, RCC Managers and Senior Management
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Interface with IT to understand data collection process from Nephrology Practice partners. Validate and analyze data to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide regularly scheduled reporting packages that are distributed to Renal Care Coordinators, Managers and Practice Partners
- Interact with our Practice partners and Fresenius Medical Services to help increase the effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of the data collection process
- Work with Renal Care Coordinators and Managers to develop new reporting tools to help manage and enhance Late Stage CKD patient outcomes.
- Monitor, analyze and report on patient data associated with the RCC program. Work with Renal Care Coordinators to resolve data issues at all levels of the program.
- Become content expert on all issues associated with Late Stage CKD patient populations at RCC Practices.
- Perform analysis for individual RCC Practices as part of the overall Renal Care Coordinator Program.
- Help to evaluate new processes and software solutions to drive efficiency in all aspects of the RCC Program.
- Prepare documentation for all departmental procedures and processes.
- Work with Integrated Care Management in areas of reporting and data analytics that cross departments.
- Design and create ad hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 3+ years experience in business analysis.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server or MS Access a plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare billing (ICD-9/10, Procedure Codes) is a plus.
- Experience with business Intelligence software is a plus.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to produce high quality work in accordance with project timelines.
- Ability to multitask and respond to priority issues effectively.
- Ability to work independently, under general supervision.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs