Available Openings 1
The Associate Product Manager, Connected Health, is responsible for supporting product initiatives from concept through commercial launch, while fully supporting the stage gate process with R&D. Connected Health is one of NxStage Home Therapies’ (a part of Fresenius Medical Care) most strategically important business categories. Helping dialysis patients reclaim their lives by doing their treatments at home is the mission that drives all of us; Home Connected Health has been a major part of accomplishing that goal over the last five years and will be an increasingly critical element of continued home therapies growth going forward.
Home Connected Health products will span all home therapies - Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis - and blend with digital offerings being developed globally. The Associate Product Manager will deliver products for customers that are both internal (Fresenius Kidney Care) and external dialysis providers.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, core values and philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program and company policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market research, collect and analyze competitive intelligence and stay informed of industry and customer trends.
- Collect and interpret customer feedback through various voice of the customer (VOC) channels.
- Conduct quantitative analysis of product data and metrics to inform product decisions.
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap by gathering product requirements, developing and prioritizing product features, and managing the product backlog for future product releases.
- Identify new product opportunities and drive alignment across the organization.
- Manage the document control process for product labeling and downstream marketing collateral.
- Provide planning and project management support for product launches.
- Coordinate with R&D/Engineering to ensure we deliver functional solutions to the market while maintaining a customer centric approach.
- Coordinate with Marketing to support marketing research projects, customer and field communications as well as development of analytics to support decision making.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Other duties as assigned
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS in Marketing, Engineering or in business-related field with strong technical skills
- MS or MBA preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2+ years’ experience in product management, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Experience with web technologies
- Fluency with outcome-driven innovation and gated approach to lifecycle management
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled in interfacing directly with clinical and operational customers
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and remotely
- Business acumen and analytical skills required to make sound holistic decisions.
- Able to take initiative; excellent time-management, prioritization, sense of urgency, problem prevention, and problem solving skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs