PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Provides support and guidance to Home Therapy operations leaders to initiate and optimize the outcome of the special initiatives focused on growth, operations efficiency, quality and strategy of home therapies dialysis programs within a defined scope.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as subject matter expert providing support and guidance to Home Therapy operations leaders on special initiatives focused on growth, operations efficiency, quality and strategy.
- Engages with markets within a defined area of scope that need home therapies expertise, may specialize in areas such as strategic growth initiatives (i.e. urgent start, transitional care units) and transplant management.
- Proactively evaluate markets within scope to identify the specialties that are needed to grow the home dialysis business in each market.
- Serve as change management champion and project manager, acts as a point of contact for new operations leaders on current home therapies initiatives.
- Provides consultation to operations on scheduling, hiring, cross training, pay practices and market level productivity. Analyzes resources for effective labor management and cost containment strategies.
- Responsible for ongoing communication, internal and external, with key stakeholders specific to strategy, results, current activities and issues related to home therapies business objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding community and regional healthcare market and industry issues which may impact business. Utilize current knowledge of FMCNA products, services and strategies to market the company and grow the business.
- Mentors other staff as applicable, networks with key contacts outside of area of expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job operates in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This role routinely and frequently uses a desk and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers with repetitive motion.
- This position requires approximately 25% to 40% travel.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Clinical knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management, relationship management, and process monitoring competencies. Experience matrix organizations is preferred.
- Demonstrated initiative at translating strategic concepts and ideas into concrete deliverables.
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to mentor, work independently and collaborate with a positive can-do attitude.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs