Available Openings 3
Position Specific Information
**Position is eligible for $7,000 Retention Bonus**
The Pharmacy Customer Service Rep provides phone support to our patients in a fast-paced Pharmacy Call Center. This is a remote work from home position in the Lake Bluff, IL surrounding area.
The Customer Care Associate collaborates with cross-divisional teams, customers and healthcare provides to support effective and efficient customer service operations within the assigned function(s). In this capacity, the incumbent provides excellent customer service through timely and accurate communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process received orders in a timely manner; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain detailed data in the applicable system(s); monitoring account activity as necessary.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for healthcare providers to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests; collaborating with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of customer service orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Adaptable to fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs