Available Openings 3
Position Specific Information
**Position is eligible for $7,000 Retention Bonus**
The Pharmacy Customer Service Rep provides phone support to our patients in a fast-paced Pharmacy Call Center. This is temporarily a remote work from home position in the Lake Bluff, IL surrounding area.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Pharmacy Technician provides high level support to patients, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare staff to effectively process and provide relevant information within the assigned function(s). The incumbent ensures all activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures, pharmacy regulations and other regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer database is maintained in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures; analyzing and reporting data integrity and accuracy as necessary.
- Process prescription requests; inputting patient prescription and demographic data in applicable systems as required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for patients and/or healthcare providers to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests; collaborating with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of customer service orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) by providing support to additional staff, cross-divisional teams and customers in the resolution of outstanding issues within the assigned function(s).
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be available for inclusion in after hour’s on-call program.
High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certification or ability to successfully pass the PTCB examination required.
- Meet necessary current pharmacy technician requirements.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to influence diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs