Available Openings 1
The Supervisor, Customer Service oversees daily activities to maximize the efficacy and efficiency of operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent maintains a high level of customer retention in the resolution of outstanding customer service issues. The Supervisor, Customer Service serves as a subject matter expert (SME) by representing the assigned function(s) through diverse customer interactions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Resolve outstanding customer service issues escalated by the assigned team(s) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze and summarize productivity statistics of the assigned team(s) on a routine basis.
- Review current policies and procedures with a focus on continuous improvement efforts; supporting the development and implementation of process improvements within the assigned function(s).
- Act as a liaison to cross-divisional teams; providing support in the resolution of outstanding issues as they affect the assigned function(s).
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel may be required.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of customer care and/or pharmacy staff.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Sr. Pharmacy Technician I/Customer Care Lead; or 1 – 3 years’ experience as a Supervisor.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certification or ability to successfully pass the PTCB examination required.
- Meet necessary current pharmacy technician requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis products.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and customer conditions.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs