Available Openings 1
Position Specific InformationDay Shift 5:00am - 5:00pm
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Execute all aspects of the formulation process in the assigned area. Follow all production, control and test procedures to ensure that each batch formulation and its related process equipment contain the identity, strength, quality and purity as represented to possess. Assure that all weigh, formulation, and filtration equipment is calibrated and operating within the acceptable validated parameters.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable in depth knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks which include but are not limited to, pulling samples, mixing and transferring components, observing critical parameters to ensure consistent operations.
- Perform all weighing, formulation and filtration activities according to applicable SOP’s.
- Complete BPR’s fully and accurately.
- Perform and document in-process testing accurately
- Keeping area clean and orderly
- Loading and weighing raw materials
- Entering process data into computer.
- Changing and cleaning various filters
- Completing preventative maintenance
- Document mixing activities as required by procedure.
- Execute the draining and rinsing of tanks
- Troubleshooting various problems.
- Ensure that all raw materials are properly stored and identified with part number, expiration date, and acceptance status.
- Performing maintenance tasks on equipment during shutdown.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
- Contacts are frequently with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex support tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Forklift Certification
- This job requires focusing on multiple critical tasks at the same time with an exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs