Available Openings 1
- Under general supervision, generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of routine patient account issues.
- May post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- May prepare and distribute overpayment packages as necessary.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma required
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs