Manager, ESCO Programs (Remote** Can live in Baltimore, Northern VA or D.C suburbs)Apply Now Current Employee? Job ID 17000TG1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Utilizes knowledge and experience to lead, coordinate and manage the ESCO programs as assigned. Develops project timelines and deliverables, action plan strategies, and processes and procedures to facilitate an effective and efficient operation. Ensures strategies and goals are aligned with those of the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal clients and vendor partners in their market. Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding service issues with all internal and external clients and vendor partners in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Technically proficient in ESCO Programs and knowledge of industry practice and business principles. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Program or project responsibility within the function. Manages the operations of the department, with a direct impact on an ESCO functional area. Manages the coordination of activities of a department with direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interprets and recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that effect immediate organization(s).
Manages and oversees assigned ESCO projects and initiatives in their market, ensuring effective and successful execution within the applicable timelines and compliance with all pertinent company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Works with ESCO Nephrology Practice Partners, local FMS Operations and FHP staff to coordinate and manage the ESCO programs, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and that project timelines are completed.
- Works with various project team members from other FHP and FMCNA departments and external resources as needed to ensure project success.
- Maintains project plans, including milestones, for strategic and tactical activities within ESCO operations
- Frequently communicates and provides status updates regarding projects to supervisor
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Communicates to various stakeholders on high priority subjects
- Utilizes knowledge and understanding of FHP and FMCNA standard operating procedures to guide and direct operations planning activities. Assists in ensuring appropriate governance of FHP standard operating procedures. Assists in development and improvement of FHP standard operating procedures.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some travel may be required.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ relevant healthcare operations experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of joint venture and acquisition processes
- Finance background is a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently and manage various, potentially unrelated projects simultaneously and often autonomously
- Strong ability to attend to details often under significant pressure.
- Self-motivated and ability to drive projects to closure in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understanding of relevant healthcare regulations, including but not limited to Anti-kickback and Stark statutes.
- Strong communication and exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with physicians as well as internal and external customers.
- Strong computer skills needed, especially Excel.
- Ability to work in diverse situations to attain department, division, and company goals.
- Knowledge of organizational operations and procedures
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity