Available Openings 1
Collaborates with the appropriate stakeholders and senior Azura Vascular Care management to set the strategic direction and develop, execute, and communicate the Azura marketing plan for the US market. Develops and manages a diverse range of marketing/communications projects to support growth of the existing Azura business and supports diversified service offerings that expand the business. Conceives, develops and tests new marketing ideas with the goal of rolling out new methods and campaigns that yield positive results. Acts as an Azura internal divisional expert regarding marketing strategies & tactics for the US market, managing the external marketing agencies and internal staff. Partners with the Azura Sales and the Business Development departments to support identification of business drivers and execution of business strategies with efficient targeted marketing, appropriate market segmentation and specific demographic data input.
- Provides strategic leadership of short- and long-term goals through the use of thoughtful techniques in the communication of the company’s mission and core values as a means to implement positive change and/or create organizational structure within the assigned business unit(s).
- Develops, recommends and implements highly impactful Azura marketing strategies based on the market’s dynamics and customers in order to maximize profitability, and with a strong level of insight into business drivers and the national market.
- Collaborates with local business partners to implement the strategies, customizing as needed to accommodate local idiosyncrasies.
- Utilizes data and reports from quantitative and qualitative market research, investigational observations in centers, competitive reviews, internal and external symposia and conference participation to identify growth opportunities for maximum revenue and opportunity generation for the Azura national business platform.
- Partners with appropriate staff and management to assess and quantify opportunities to improve market share, profitability, and entry into new procedures/treatments, driving market research to define unmet marketing needs, evaluating options, creating models and providing direction, advice and counsel regarding the pertinent marketing strategy to respond appropriately.
- Utilizes insights to adjust communications and messaging to achieve goals, develop meaningful engagement tools for use by partners, and develop targeted marketing campaigns using the appropriate medium.
- Leads the design and development of marketing campaigns, inclusive of messaging, positioning, from concept to execution tying research based findings and business needs to targeted execution and future planning for potential expansion, follow up or modification to drive referrals.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Provides leadership, guidance and coaching for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Collaborates with employees in the establishment of clear and concise development plans to ensure succession planning and the advancement of future leaders within the organization.
- Ensures all department staff members are in full compliance with all FMC and Azura policies through constant and consistent reinforcement as well as documented observation.
- Interacts frequently with internal departments and external customers/vendors; particularly in problem resolution.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching and counseling employees, including performance reviews, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Establishes, nurtures, and manages relationships with strategic partners, key medical contacts, analyzing competitive actions and new technologies and stays abreast of market trends to drive assessment of market and opportunity identification.
- Leads the development of targeted concepts for innovative print and digital communications as well as training tools to maximize and leverage efficiency of national, regional and local sales/marketing personnel.
- Manages external advertising, communications, training or other vendors required for marketing support and channel development.
- Develops and executes digital advertising and marketing strategies that strengthen online brand positioning, accelerate customer acquisition and drive traffic to Azura corporate website.
- Researches, develops and implements initiatives that drive target KPI’s such as sales conversion rates, inbound lead volume, site traffic, and other related performance metrics
- Monitors and communicates performance against effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital marketing. Analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of activity in an effort to maximize results
- Ensures that budgets and schedules are within company requirements with significant organizational responsibility for the overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, expense priority management, and recommendation and implementation changes of current methods.
- Assists with various projects as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and may include interaction with research and marketing organizations, patients, staff, facilities and physicians.
- Requires significant travel between various locations within the community and the boundaries of the Division. Travel to regional, corporate meeting and national conferences will also be required.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of marketing staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences related field required; Advanced Degree preferred
- 6+ years’ related experiencein marketing, preferably in a vascular or interventional product environment or healthcare service.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a healthcare environment.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager; or 3+ years’ experience in a senior managerial role.
- Demonstrated experience managing one or more departments.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the dialysis industry dynamics and structure required.
- Must be an experienced medical marketing professional, with background leading a marketing department and marketing projects - familiar with vendors of various marketing services, and their processes.
- Proficient in analysis and use of empirical data to make strategic decisions is a must.
- Experience in marketing, preferably in a vascular or interventional product environment or healthcare service.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field required, Digital marketing certifications preferred, but not required
- Experience working with digital marketing initiatives.
- Must have a proven track record of utilizing digital marketing strategies to improve online brand positioning and customer acquisition.
- Experience leading the development of internal processes and policies designed to maximize digital marketing efforts and related performance metrics.
- Strong traditional marketing experience and proven ability of developing integrated marketing campaigns using both digital and traditional strategies.
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs