Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr Revenue Analyst facilitates the preparation, analysis and summary recommendation of financial planning, performance and operating forecasts for the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent performs in-depth analyses to ensure data accuracy and integrity of revenue recognition.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize knowledge of financial principles to perform financial analyses to support management’s review of operations for the assigned business unit(s); providing technical support as necessary.
- Prepare high level analysis, summaries and recommendations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) by providing in-depth analysis, review and presentation of diverse financial reports.
- Facilitate the coordination and monitoring of close processes within the assigned function(s); reviewing submitted information to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide contributions to the effectiveness and efficiency of operations through identification, analysis and maintenance of data; supporting management in the development and implementation of process improvements and initiatives.
- Prepare and distribute reports for management review on a routine or ad hoc basis.
- Mentor junior department staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience
- Great computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP Business Warehouse, Hyperion, etc.).
- Working knowledge of general accounting and revenue cycles preferred.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) preferred.
- Detail oriented with good organizational and analytical skills.
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Great interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs