Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
FMCNA is launching a Corporate Leadership & Development Academy to continue to elevate our already robust L&D department. We are seeking a Sr. Level Corporate Facilitator to teach and equip our People Managers throughout the company with the tools to grow into true Leaders.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As the key facilitator within the Corporate Leadership & Development Academy, the Sr. Corporate Facilitator, Learning & Professional Development will be charged with oversight of and execution of multi-phased leadership development facilitation sessions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts in-depth Leadership & Development facilitation and training programs to support various initiatives supporting our People Managers with goal of ultimately improving business performance, organizational capability and the work environment while ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and guidelines. This process includes but is not limited to:
- Consulting with executives, managers and supervisors regarding the needs of their staff for training and development programs.
- Identifying the various strategic and operational training/development needs and issues of the organization; working with management to establish responsive training and development strategies and plans.
- Facilitation of individual and/or group training and instructional programs based on established plans, and encompassing a wide range of technical, operational and/or management skill areas.
- Selection of teaching and visual aids, instructional materials, tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to specific program objectives.
- Identifies new development topics and methods through benchmarking, networking, participating in conferences, workshops, programs and researching best practices.
- Participates in cross-functional teams. Provide expertise, recommendations and updates from a learning and development perspective.
- Makes recommendations for the establishment of training policies designed to promote staff development and professional growth.
- Researches and determines best facilitation practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Up to 25 – 40% travel as required.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Strong background within education, training or organization development required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant, training and development specialist, and instructional designer.
- Effectively build relationships with senior leadership as well as educational institutions, vendors, professional and community organizations, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building and influence skills with clients and colleagues.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues and teams.
- Solid understanding of online training concepts, materials and issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of adult learning principals, methods, theories, concepts and a wide range of training methods, techniques and formats.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs