Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Maintain all manufacturing equipment including automated manufacturing systems, robotic materials handling equipment, production equipment. Support systems throughout the plant including critical utilities needed to support production operation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Utilize working knowledge of PLC programming and controls hardware
Maintain and program industrial robotics
Perform trouble shooting, system analysis, and repair of electro-mechanical equipment
Rebuild and maintain equipment to meet high production output
As a skilled specialist, completes various tasks in resourceful and effective ways
Executes the repair, maintaining, and operation of utility, electrical, and mechanical systems as required
Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative
Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
May act as an informal team leader and provides assistance to other technicians with support tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative
May escalate difficult/complex issues to area Manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Assist with various projects as assigned by Manager.
Observe evaluate and suggest operational/design changes or maintenance needs based on performance, and Quality Assurance limits to maintain or increase efficiency of manufacturing equipment.
Responsible for following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in performing above duties.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- No supervision
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Technical Degree and 3-5 years related experience preferred, or combination equivalent.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Automated manufacturing
- PLC programming
- Robot programming preferred
- 5+ years’ related experience
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical expertise
- Experienced preferred in advanced automated processes, assembly, and packaging
- Production manufacturing experience in regulated industry strongly preferred
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs