Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This is an individual contributor role that will manage a territory. The vascular center that you will be supporting is currently located in Henderson, NV. The center will be moving to Las Vegas in July. You will need experience selling pharma or medical devices.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for marketing, educating, promoting and selling Azura services to dialysis clinics, Medical Directors, nephrologists and other pertinent members of the medical community in an assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides sales and relationship support to an assigned Azura territory identifying and developing new accounts for Fresenius Vascular Care services to generate revenue. Develops and maintains a close relationship with current user accounts/customers, and researches the local physician market to identify potential candidates/customers for Azura services making the necessary sales calls to recruit and educate these potential customers to grow the number of patient procedures performed at the Azura ambulatory centers.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the vascular care business and services programs provided by Azura as well as the competitors in the local market and utilizes this to collect and analyze local market data to create and execute an effective strategic sales account plan that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of current procedure referral volumes by clinic / nephrologist / physician (for diversified procedures) and a specific plan to maintain.
- Identification of new potential customers/accounts in the territory, and a specific plan to gain referrals.
- Qualification of these potential customers/accounts by utilizing available reporting tools and analyzing the data and the appropriate territory information.
- Identification of customers’ (both new and current) needs to present the competitive advantages of working with Azura to meet those needs.
- Contacts the prospective clients/accounts via onsite visits utilizing sales techniques and presentations to inform them of the range of services provided by Azura.
- Review of the strategic sales account plan on a quarterly basis to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains an excellent understanding and knowledge of the local market to monitor and quickly react to changes which may impact the company and the patient services provided. Provides regular updates and communication regarding program status, customer service issues, and barriers and obstacles related to and affecting referrals for Azura services to the applicable management level as appropriate.
- Provides presentations to all current and potential customers particularly physicians, and participates in local community programs utilizing the standard marketing materials to ensure a consistent and accurate message
- Acts as the customer relations contact and liaison between the dialysis clinics, specialty clinics and physician practices and the Azura Center.
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business through regular visits and frequent communication with physicians, clinics and hospitals referring patients for Azura services. Addresses any concerns they may have regarding all phases of the process – following up to ensure that any and all issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Collaborates and strategizes with the Azura operations, marketing and physicians to identify and develop potential Azura referral sources, meeting on a regular basis to reconcile and discuss strategies to approach identified opportunities.
- Assists and collaborates with marketing department to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns identifying the successful initiatives, constantly updating and improving strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Maintains current approved marketing and promotional materials for use in sales presentations.
- Collects current market information regarding services pricing, existing services offerings and new services to monitor competition.
- Maintains detailed documentation regarding daily activities and initiatives for weekly review with manager.
- Participates in professional development opportunities to ensure development of skills and industry and field knowledge, utilizing the acquired expertise and knowledge to accomplish goals and objectives for position.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM) tool for account records and activity reporting as directed by management. Checks and responds to e-mails within implemented timeframe.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Significant travel within the assigned geography/region is required. Up to 80% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs