Senior Business Development Rep - AcumenApply Now Current Employee? Job ID 18000DIP Available Openings 1 Position Specific Information
- Knowledgeable of Ambulatory practice process and Revenue Cycle Management required
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Business Development Representative will be responsible for growing the number of Nephrology providers utilizing Acumen products and services in assigned areas such as, but not limited to, direct sales, trade shows, sales support and marketing. Extensive knowledge of a wide range of healthcare specific practices, concepts and procedures is required. The Senior Business Development role will rely on judgment, expertise, and experience to consult internally on a broad range of topics and with groups/practices regarding technology needs to facilitate a positive experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for engaging in complex, consultative sales process to evaluate a Nephrology practices readiness to adopt and utilize technology.
- Prospecting for net new Nephrology business outside of FMC.
- Coordinate with and direct internal Fresenius representatives regarding prospects and existing customers.
- Lead and participate with on-site presentations, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Participate and lead internally regarding product and service lines.
- Meet assigned goals for Business Development in areas pertaining to: New Business, Known Targets and Software Service.
- Coordinate and develop Sales strategy with Director of Business Development
- Develop internal working relationships with Business Development, Marketing, Implementations and Customer service Teams.
- Develop relationships with physicians, practice managers, office staff other vendors and various clinical companies through phone conversations, site visits and Trade shows.
- Develop relationships with allied Fresenius professionals including the marketing department, ITG resources and Physician Strategies personnel.
- Lead and participate in on site sales presentations, trade shows and Business development/Marketing meetings.
- Assistant in the development of Reference Sites.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires up to 50% travel as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree required; or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 years of successful direct sales experience in Life Sciences, technology, software or a related industry.
- Communication of complex concepts in a conversational manner.
- Previous leadership experience. Team leader, mentor, or manager.
- Experience in healthcare IT is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Healthcare workflows and process specifically EMR, PMS, and Lab data.
- Collaborative, customer-focused, and able to create tangible value.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team approach to working with others; ability to perform a variety of duties within any work day.
- Ability to work with all levels of Executive and clinical personnel internally and externally.
- Organizational skills to include planning and execution of tasks and projects.
- Comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences on medical technology issues.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a highly motivated professional team.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity