Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for successful implementation, coordination, and administration of contracting and pricing procedures. This includes contract terms and conditions, products and prices for various market segments and customer types. Accountable for information derived from systems and other administration. Will also be active in supporting all negotiations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists and uses analytical models and data, including but not limited to, supporting analysis, documentation and reports to support negotiations of contract terms and department administration.
- Maintains complete, accurate, and up-to-date contract records, files, log and reports.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Builds productive working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Maintains confidentiality internally and externally. The information garnered in this process cannot be shared at will and will only be disseminated to related parties such as Physician / Facility Contract negotiators, the legal department and those specified by the supervisor.
- Provides reports as directed by Physician / Facility Contracting team.
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Normally receives general work instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Work is reviewed for soundness.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimal travel less than 10%, 1 to 2 times per year
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Information systems, financial and/or contracts background a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 2 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite products necessary, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
- Ability to research and analyze payer industry information.
- Must be well-organized and be able in work in a demanding environment.
- Fast-paced environment requires flexibility and ability to re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Demands during peak periods may require work hours outside of normal working hours.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs