Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides a range of complex, diversified and confidential administrative support services to the University Relations team. The University Relations Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of technical HR functions, and supporting recruitment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative duties to the 4 Campus Recruiters s/he supports for their respective division of FKC (East or West Division). This includes duties such as:
- Preparing career fair/event materials and shipping to the appropriate operators
- Preparing on-campus interview materials for the respective Campus Recruiter
- Preparing Clinic Visit (final interview day) materials for candidates and operators
- Coordinating Clinic Visits with the Campus Recruiter and Clinic Manager to include all components of a Clinic Visit as described in the University Relations SOP/Playbook
- Coordinating candidate travel as needed for final interview days
- Supporting the Campus Recruiter with expense management and receipt tracking for shipment of all University Relations materials, catering, candidate travel, etc.
- Processing affiliation agreements needed for interns to do clinical rotations. This includes regular communication with FMC’s Legal department and school contacts.
- Familiarity with using Yello, the CRM FKC utilizes for Campus Recruiting.
- IPad logistics management for campus events within the 4 geographic groups s/he supports.
- Administers hiring and on-boarding functions of employment, preparing and maintaining employment records and other human resources documentation, coordinating interview schedules, improving our hiring process, and utilizing HR systems.
- Builds and maintains relationships with, and meets regularly with, company-wide recruiting community members to troubleshoot process issues and better understand system-related challenges.
- Maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with direction. Creates and maintains process documentation within recruiting to include: process flows, training materials, templates for jobs, job aides, correspondence and other official documents used in the recruiting process
- Diagnoses and answers first tier process questions or issues on University Relations and Systems from recruiters and other HR professionals.
- Processes employee verification requests of employment.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and
- federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position does entail packing & lifting boxes of materials for career fairs and/or on-campus event. In addition, lifting career fair banners. These items may weigh up to 25 lbs.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Experience working with Yello, the Candidate Management System FKC utilizes, is preferred
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience with Applicant Tracking systems (Taleo)
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time management.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and vendor management skills.
- Experience with external vendor coordination and detailed record keeping.
- Expert skills in system proficiency, employee data management, reporting and metrics.
- Broad-based Talent Acquisition program design skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- A skilled communicator, both written and verbal.
- Approachable and collaborative.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs