Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a Lead Campus Recruiter at FMCNA you will be a vital part of a recruiting function where you will be responsible for developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract top interns and post-graduate talent. You will have an amazing support team and some cutting- edge technology to help you focus on what you do best: lead the campus recruiters towards engaging with students, building pipelines of candidates with developing talent and educating on the FMCNA brand. The Lead Campus Recruiter will also be responsible for recruiting interns for our Kidney Care organization. You can passionately articulate the FMCNA EVP, and what makes Fresenius an amazing place to work. You are a highly effective communicator, have keen attention to detail and excel at connecting with people and building relationships. A highly collaborative role, the Lead Campus Recruiter will provide strategic advice, and serve as the liaison and key point person for their division’s campus recruiting efforts. The incumbent will work closely with the University Relations Director and the full cycle recruiting team to ensure operational alignment to related core group/s and provide direction on divisional campus recruiting strategies and goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a Team Lead for campus recruitment over assigned division while managing recruitment efforts in support of our University Relations goals.
- Interact with Campus Recruiters and Coordinators and provide coaching and consultancy while ensuring operational alignment over assigned division for campus recruitment efforts.
- Serve as a Campus Recruitment subject matter expert to operations, specifically within the Campus Recruiting Committee.
- Under the guidance and support of the Director of University Relations and in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Managers and HRBPs, this individual will help to manage the Campus Recruiting Committee’s progress against assigned tasks and keep the Committee’s progress on track.
- Build relationships with target schools in the assigned geographic Group. Partner with career services to identify what events FKC should be attending as hosted by the school, and partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to identify company-hosted events to organize.
- Utilize the FKC On-Campus Playbook for guidance on how to plan for all events based on the menu of Strategic Campus Events. Invite Operational Leaders to meetings with Faculty and Dean’s and identify opportunities for FKC to present in student organization chapter meetings.
- Manage all campus event logistics including registration of events, calendar invitations to operators who are attending, ordering of career fair materials, catering orders, material preparation (nametags, printing of flyers, etc.).
- Work with Campus Recruiting Coordinators to ensure career event materials are packed and shipped in a timely fashion before events.
- Post job openings through the school’s career center. Send the recruiting committee applicant resumes for review. Based on their recommendations, select candidates to interview on-campus through the school’s portal.
- Partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to select interviewers, manage calendar invitations for on-campus interviews, and direct interviewers to the FKC On-Campus Portal to find interview materials and
- Debrief with on-campus interviewers to identify final-round candidates for a Clinic Visit, partner with Campus Recruiting Committee to identify which clinic(s) will host Clinic Visits (the final interview experience) and which operators will participate, assign roles to each operator (interviewer, panelist, roundtable discussion facilitator, etc.) and send calendar invites.
- Manage needed travel arrangements for candidates by partnering with a University Relations Recruiting Coordinators
- Debrief with interviewers after the Clinic Visit to identify candidates who will receive offers and notify University Relations of those candidate’s names.
- Manage data, track performance and provide high-level and tactical reports and presentations on campus recruitment efforts for assigned division.
- Track all expenses associated with campus events and associated event expenses. Manage receipt collection to ensure the Director of Talent Acquisition has a reference for monthly Meetings and Events credit card reconciliation
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant talent acquisition related experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years full cycle recruitment experience required with 2+ years of campus recruiting experience preferred
- Must have a strong customer focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationship and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- Must have a "solutions-focus", being able to sort through information and develop innovative solutions quickly.
- Strong interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills outlining recruitment strategies to HR business partners and hiring managers.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs