Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Utilizes wide-ranging experience to develop and implement programs/contracts for national accounts and all entities under their ownership or affiliations. Leads development of external business and provides updates to customers, quarterly business reviews, and forecasting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of national accounts; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Responsible for the sales pipeline and has influence over lead sourcing process.
Structures deals that best align with customer needs and company objectives.
Skilled at complex negotiations from building a lead to closing on it; tracks progress within CRM and other data management tools.
Collaborates with internal stakeholders to incorporate customer feedback, remove operational blockers, address customer objections, and drive organizational scalability of our solutions within their national accounts.
Executes on contracts successfully to ensure customer is meeting milestones.
Identifies, organizes, and leads scalable prospecting activities to organize and lead industry in specific lead generation activities in many formats (multi-customer webinars, conference presentations, email campaigns, etc.).
Influences strategic marketing activities within accounts. Considers implications beyond accounts and thinks holistically about the industry and company market positioning.
Challenges conventional practices and innovates to develop new best practices and processes.
Occasionally teaches and/or mentors other staff as part of the sales onboarding process.
Identifies, quantifies, and drives significant product and feature enhancements, as well as identifies opportunities that will deliver step changes in product performance, customer use and engagement, and competitive differentiation.
Engages with strategic importance and establishes credibility with C-Level Decision Makers (CFO, CEO, COO) within National Accounts as well as internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Commercial Operations, Legal, Compliance, Customer Support, GVP Sales, DOS' and other departments.
Leverages internal resources appropriately and efficiently for complex customer development and product deployment.
Uses data to analyze the business, address challenges, and identify viable solutions.
Presents concise and effective business cases to Executive level both internally and externally.
Leads Quarterly Performance/Business Reviews (QBR's) to senior management and onsite with customers.
Works with internal resources to identify, develop, and implement mechanisms which facilitate onboarding and continuously educate talent within the business.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting requirements include setting up portable booths, trifold, cycler, and promotional materials (approximately 50 pounds).
- Travel is required for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in healthcare B2B sales and large B2B account/sales management.
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills in order to effective communicate value proposition to C-suite decision makers.
- Demonstrate professionalism necessary to engage, influence and coherent convey the value proposition to C-suite decision makers.
- Working knowledge of dialysis business models and direct competitive landscape and the key value-added, differentiators within company offerings preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the issues faced by customers and ability to identify root causes and develop innovative solutions to address the issues preferred.
- Expert knowledge of customer segment (e.g. issues, trends and pain points, voice of the customer) and ability to influentially discuss with senior customer contacts preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Sr. Cardiovascular Sales Specialist New York, New York, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Atlanta, Georgia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Seattle, Washington, Los Angeles, California
- Account Director, Managed Markets - REMOTE POSITION Atlanta, Georgia, Waltham, Massachusetts, Chicago, Illinois, Louisville, Kentucky, Nashville, Tennessee
- Account Director, Managed Markets - REMOTE POSITION Nashville, Tennessee, Chicago, Illinois, Louisville, Kentucky, Atlanta, Georgia
- Clinical Consultant - NxStage Atlanta, Georgia, Raleigh, North Carolina, Jacksonville, Florida, Richmond, Virginia, Boston, Massachusetts, Tampa, Florida
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs