Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This is a Remote / Work From Home position
- Develop and deliver educational training materials to revenue center employees.
- Focus on standardization across revenue centers.
- Collaborates with Revenue Cycle Transformation Team (RCT), policies & procedures standardization team, internal controls, compliance, corporate, legal, managed care, clinical operations, finance, IT, or other parties within Fresenius.
- Works closely with the policy & procedure standardization team to support education efforts for revenue cycle employees through the development of presentations and communications.
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Identify areas for educational opportunity within the revenue centers.
- Maintains training strategy and plan.
- Performs analysis as needed.
- Assist with other projects or assignments as requested or needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years healthcare revenue cycle experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to present in front of large groups.
- Ability to anticipate and field questions.
- The utmost professionalism to work with senior leaders in the company.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects or trainings at one time.
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of revenue cycle, finance and accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows-based software applications (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Self-starter, independent thinker and collaborative team player.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Prior experience with Cerner Soarian is a plus.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs