Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Reporting to the Regional Director, manages daily operations of assigned centers to foster a culture of safe care and superior patient and teammate experience. Ensures that physical space, resources (such as supplies and equipment), and direct care team are in top form so that centers are open for business each day as planned. Acts as operations resource and problem solver for pre- and post- appointment interactions/services. Innovates solutions and takes actions that directly contribute to visit volume growth, high patient satisfaction, and a highly engaged workforce.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads and oversees management of assigned center Medical Assistants, Radiology Technologists and Center Leads. Works closely with Center Leads to conduct daily care operations in each center. Takes a lead role in validating teammate competence and/or course correcting teammate caregiving and other performance gaps. Proactively taps into resources such as Learning & Development team, Center Support team (CareCo, Compliance, IT, HR, Billing, etc.), and Medical/Regional Directors.
Working with the Regional Director, the Market Medical Director, and the Regional Operations Administrator, participates in scheduling and staffing assigned centers. Works with leadership and Regional Operations Administrator to support scheduling and staffing, including full cross-training to cover for ROA as assigned by Regional Director. Participates in Operations Manager “On-Call” coverage rotation, which includes some evenings and weekends.
Ensures that assigned centers are fully functioning, clean, and well-organized to meet direct care operations needs. Regularly inspects centers and follows through with Facilities team to address concerns and gaps. Proactively addresses cleanliness, equipment, and physical space issues directly with vendors, maintenance crew, and center teammates to provide a safe and consistently high-quality care environment.
Oversees supply inventory to ensure resources are appropriately stocked to manage fluctuating volumes. Participates in managing supply cost reduction initiatives and ensures that teammates operate with good stewardship to minimize waste and over/under stocking of resources.
Actively participates in managing expenses and budgets.
Participates in collecting and analyzing patient feedback from formal surveys such as Press Ganey and NPS reputation management vendors. Takes daily proactive steps to improve patient experience. Responds to and proactively resolves patient complaints by addressing patient concerns promptly, using Heart Behaviors and available service recovery tools. Participates in tracking and trending operations improvements to enhance the patient experience.
Participates in and contributes to the planning, development, implementation and integration of teammate engagement and patient experience activities, embedding our core values, mission, vision and goals into center operations and teammate behaviors at the front line.
Works with teammates to interpret formal patient experience feedback and to work collaboratively to implement actions to improve patient care and patient experience. Works with Center Leads to enhance their understanding and use of Patient Experience reports, tools and resources at the front line. Acts as key “Culture Captain’ ensuring that all communication and messaging work to enrich, explain and support safety, quality, and patient experience goals and outcomes.
Participates in implementing and cascading communication strategies and listening programs for both patient and teammate experience, providing feedback and sharing of best practices across the organization. Uses Rewards and Recognition tools and resources real time to motivate and appreciate teammate and team performance.
Participates in preparation of performance evaluations and other forms of regular performance feedback and participates in leadership development opportunities for center leads and preceptors to enhance their performance. Participates in developing an enterprise wide pipeline of future market and leadership talent.
Communicates and assists teammates in adhering to policies, standard operating procedures, and company directives at the front line, and prepares documentation for coaching and corrective action. Supports and coaches team members to embody our Heart Behaviors and deliver against the mission to ensure consistently positive patient experiences in alignment with objectives, standards, established policies and procedures, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Takes appropriate proactive steps to correct gaps and deficits.
Participates in the selection of RT’s, MA’s, and Center Leads. Acts as warm and approachable participant in onboarding and acclimating teammates during first 18 months.
Participates in community marketing and business development opportunities.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 15-30 lbs.
- Required to move from one location to another within and outside of the building; push, pull and reach; bend; stand for long periods of time; and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Manages subordinate supervisors and/or exempt staff – experienced professionals who exercise latitude and judgment. May also be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, people and time management skills.
- Ability and skill in dealing with ambiguity and complexity. Skill in root cause analysis so that systems can be improved.
- Skilled problem solver; ability to deliver results under first time conditions or tough/changing conditions.
- Skill in helping subordinates accept and manage change. Adept at diffusing emotional situations.
- Self aware; open minded and tolerant of others; adapts behaviors to situations; adept at giving credit to others. Ability and skill in seeking feedback about own performance from others.
- Business judgement and strategic know how to help leaders prioritize opportunities and resources to meet achieve organizational goals
- A commitment to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Guiding Principles of the organization.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft products including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, as well as ability to use other applications such as scheduling, time keeping, electronic medical record, self-service HRIS, etc.
- Skill in managing conflict, maintaining confidentiality, and using diplomacy and self-control in professional interactions.
- Effectively interact with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work some weekends as needed.
- Ability to work independently, set personal goals, tasks and strategies
- Skill in working in a patient centered care business model and in using empathy/compassion in all care interactions.
- Ability to travel within and outside of home market, including overnight travel.
- Exceptional communications skills (oral, written and presentation) as well as the ability to teach those to others.
- Maintain current BLS/CPR certification and required vaccinations as needed to perform role.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Patient Care Technician - PCT Tyler, Texas Patient Care Technician, Clinic PCT
- Patient Account Representative - Collections - Tyler, TX Tyler, Texas Accounting
- Patient Care Technician - PCT - $2K Sign On Bonus Tyler, Texas Patient Care Technician, Clinic PCT
- Patient Account Representative – Verifications Tyler, Texas Accounting
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs