Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst position will support Network Design and Optimization projects and efforts. Will be responsible for supply chain analysis and developing network optimization projects. He / She will work in a complex network modeling environment to identify opportunities to improve performance and reduce total landed costs. He / She will provide the data and analysis necessary to make the proper decisions for the organization and company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze key data to identify options for managing and developing the overall network and strategy.
- Support with analysis on key elements including demand, capability, and cost.
- Analyze customer types, demand geographies, asset utilization and efficiency, and activity-based costing.
- Assist in development of network strategy recommendations including optimal use of current assets, investments in new technology, expansion of capacity, etc.
- Develop compelling business cases for projects / programs based on analytics, through scenarios, cost / time / resources analysis.
- Facilitate development of bottom up functional business / operation plans.
- Support in development of comprehensive implementation plan, includes capacity studies, studies for future state operations, detailed allocation plans, route and/or cross dock optimizations, customer or territory re-alignments and execution plan for each project.
- Partner with Materials Management on overseas global inbound analysis, aid in management of network inventory, support as necessary with supply and demand analysis.
- Collect, format, cleanse and analyze internal or external data.
- Manage and Maintain SQL Database.
- Develop continual data refresh, to enable up to date modeling analysis.
- Maintain Master Data
- Provide network modeling expertise
- Provide sufficient documentation for modeling efforts to enable explanation of optimization journey
- Builds productive working relationships.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet supply chain demands / requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MS preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or other related field.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering, Business Analysis or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex problems, generate ideas, and develop creative solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, SQL, VBA – working with formulas, large data tables, pivot tables, charts, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis.
- Must have experience using AIMs modeling software or equivalent Supply Chain Guru and/or LogicNet Plus.
- Experience with statistical and / or data-mining tools (Minitab, SQL Server etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Knowledge of a variety of Supply Chain systems, network modeling, simulation, ERP, WMS, mapping software and routing software.
- Ability to manage, plan, organize and work through multiple assignments within effective timeline.
- A high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced global team environment with other technical teams.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs