PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Perform complex documentation tasks; processing Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) in the companies documentation system, maintains manufacturing data, reviews documentation for its accuracy and completeness.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable Quality Systems knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks which include but are not limited to documentation and training staff on procedures.
- Coordination of the approval, introduction, and modification of design, process, and quality documentation for all products.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply the company’s quality policy and practices to ensure the documentation being processed meets company standards.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical drawings, procedures, and other various documents to ensure completeness and correctness.
- Ability to use superior organizational skills, to efficiently get daily and routine tasks completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with the documentation team.
- Create and Maintain documentation. Facilitation of record monitoring, storage and compliance with all departments.
- Occasionally train personnel on company procedures that effect documentation.
- May provide assistance to junior staff with more complex support tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO standards,
- Familiar with Mechanical Drafting Standards.
- Proficiency in: MS Office Suites and SAP.
- Works well in team setting as well as individually.
- Guide and develop documentation for team members.
- Desirable computer skills: AutoCAD, Solidworks, PDMworks, Viso
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs