Manufacturing Technician I (3rd Shift)Apply Now Current Employee? Job ID 17000S1V
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for producing, operating and maintaining medical equipment quickly and skillfully. Must meet production goals while achieving the highest standard of quality. Test and debug techniques.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, acquires technician skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Perform routine detailed test & calibration procedures on different types of equipment and components.
- Responsible to carry out tasks in a diligent manner according to written procedures and/or instruction.
- Responsible for proper cleaning and correct modification of products.
- Proper safety equipment must be used at all times.
- Diagnoses equipment operating problems and makes required repairs. Modify the devices according to current specifications and customer needs.
- Ensures test equipment is in working order and within calibration due date.
- Keeps up-to-date records of equipment manual and equipment test procedures.
- Ensures work floor is clean at all times.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires routine bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, vision, hearing, sitting, maneuvering, pushing and pulling, reaching, standing, stooping and walking.
- Able to lift 50 pounds with assistance.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree in Electronics preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with machines.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and assembly drawings.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity