Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the assembly of key components for final assembly, final assembly of equipment products, and hydraulic modifications. Most assemblies are built repetitively on a line system in a fast-paced environment. Use common hand and air tools, to build, modify and package all products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision, acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Perform various manufacturing tasks which include product assembly, equipment operation, material movement, equipment setup and adjustment, and minor preventive maintenance.
- Follow basic work procedures and instructions using various tools to accurately assemble, install and inspect all company products and subassemblies.
- Ability to work off of drawings, schematics, diagrams, procedures, and the Bill of Material (BOM).
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the proper revisions on all drawings, procedures, and BOMs used on a daily basis.
- Verify calibration due dates prior to use and notify supervisor of out-of-date calibrations.
- Adequately label all parts, bins, shelves, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies in accordance with the proper procedures.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be used at all times.
- Work areas must be kept clean and organized at all times.
- Access any job given and address any concerns or training issues before the job is started.
- Perform any combination of following tasks involved in cutting, stripping, crimping and pull testing of wires.
- Filling out Material Transfers (MT) properly.
- Understand how to properly reject parts using Material Traveler Tags (MTT).
- Support department production goals.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with day-to-day problems that may arise.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position may require bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, stooping, and walking. Use proper ergonomics
Capable of lifting up to 55 lbs., as required, with assistance.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 1 year’s related experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and dependable.
- Must be able to read and write English.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs