Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The IT Administrator is responsible for providing day-to-day operational support and assistance to the Information Technology (IT) team. Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to ensure the continuity of daily IT operations, organizes and accounts for company equipment assets and adheres to internal processes and service level agreements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist with organizing and tracking inventory levels.
Processing equipment orders as needed and maintaining check in of all orders.
Track and process invoices for payment in accordance with contract obligations.
Submit and track warranty claims on returned assets.
Assist with inventory disposal and audit evidence requirements once disposed.
Track vendor contract renewals, licensing terms, vendor changes, etc…
Monitor and maintain Fresenius owned software licenses.
Provide assistance with conference room setup to include the setup of projectors, laptops, networking and video conferencing equipment.
Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Required to sit and work at a PC work station for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and customer support skills.
- Able to wear be flexible and adaptable according to day-to-day demands.
- Previous administrative assistant or similar role preferred.
- Ability to learn and adapt to a changing technical environment.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Office 365.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Windows 10 Operating System
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs