Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Integral member of the Employee Communications team, you’ll be at the heart of helping shape the culture for FMCNA's 70K employees. This dynamic team provides communications and content creation support for FMCNA's businesses which contribute to providing a better quality of life to our patients. We are seeking a passionate and intuitive communicator with an agile mindset, collaborative work style, strategic thinking, and superb writing skills to contribute to a high-performing, high-energy team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides project management support for a wide-ranging portfolio of Internal Communications initiatives, projects, and events
Collaborates closely with Marketing and Communications colleagues, and facilitates partnerships with business leaders or subject matter experts to support the development and implementation of integrated communication plans that engage, inspire and celebrate employees
Supports and as directed may write content for various Internal communication channels, including email, newsletters, intranet, metric reports, memos, and others as assigned
- Create content for various internal communication channels, including email, newsletters, mobile app, intranet, and others as assigned
- Support the compilation and analysis of metrics reports, helping to provide strategic recommendations on how to improve and evolve our content strategy and streamline our processes
- Act as a subject matter expert utilizing in depth understanding of all aspects of assigned projects to effectively communicate objective to target audiences
- Perform other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 - 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong writer and storyteller who identifies and develops compelling stories that support our internal communication priorities
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills are required
- Self-motivated with a performance-driven attitude
- Superb problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Experience and knowledge in healthcare industry is a plus
- Basic web content management and HTML email editing skills are a plus
- Must be able to collaborate with virtual project teams across broad-based projects
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs