Connect to Higher Care
Be a source of soul support. Our patients at FMCNA need far more than physical care alone. They need the counseling and guidance of our dynamic social workers to help them cope with the issues that chronic kidney disease brings. As integral members of our collaborative patient care team, our social workers connect with patients and their families and help bring them through the emotional, behavioral and lifestyle impacts associated with end-stage renal disease. These are unique challenges, and as a part of our team, your ability to promote and support positive adjustment, rehabilitation and improved quality of life in these circumstances will be invaluable. We will rely on you to act as a liaison between patients and facility staff, as well as other service providers and social agencies to support comprehensive quality of care while you assess patients’ conditions and recommend adjustments to their plans of treatment.
What You Can Expect
- Being a beacon of hope for a brighter future
- Inspiring patients to commit to treatment in order to promote better clinical outcomes
- Being the bridge that ensures a connection between our patients’ deepest needs and the treatment they receive
- Supporting in-center and home dialysis patients and families with expert psychosocial services
- Utilizing Social Work Theory of Human Behavior and accepted methods of social work practice
- Being highly valued for your expertise as an invaluable member of the health care team
- Promoting positive adjustment, rehabilitation and improved quality of life for our patients
- Informing, training and supporting staff in understanding the emotional, psychological and behavioral impact of chronic kidney disease on the patient and family
- Ensuring comprehensive quality care for our patients
- Living your passion for changing lives through our mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy
- Working with an organization that cares about work/life balance and provides flexible schedule options
In exchange for your intuitive, patient-focused practice, FMCNA offers flexibility, advancement opportunities and — more than anything else — a real chance to bring stability to the lives of patients who need your help to navigate the sometimes rough seas of chronic kidney disease. If you have the heart for the work, we have the home for you at FMCNA.
Our People Make The Difference For Our Patients At Fresenius - Come Join Us!
President and CEO, Rice Powell, talks about the mission of FMCNA and the important roles all of its employees have in helping improve patient care and career fulfillment.