About TruBlu Logistics
TruBlu Logistics is a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care, a leading provider of dialysis equipment, medicines and other supplies. TruBlu Logistics (MC #536513, DOT #387474) supports our nationwide distribution activities utilizing a network of 14 distribution centers and 50+ cross-dock facilities. The majority of our positions are local / regional with plenty of home time; we also offer line haul and some longer haul positions. We are currently adding drivers to join our highly successful distribution organization in delivering critical medical supplies and services throughout the country.
Who We Hire
CDL A / B Drivers These roles involve truckload and multiple stop deliveries from our manufacturing plant and distribution centers. You will perform deliveries to hospitals, clinics and home patients.
Non-CDL Drivers All of these positions are local, usually within a 150-mile radius. You will deliver medical supplies to hospitals, clinics and home patients in small trucks and vans (under 10,001#).
Where We Operate
We currently have 14 distribution centers across the United States, along with over 50 additional cross dock locations.
- Alabaster, AL
- Apple Valley, CA
- Chester, NY
- Dallas-Forth Worth, TX
- Kenosha, WI
- Lebanon, PA
- Los Lunas, NM
- Marlborough, MA
- Maumelle, AR
- Ogden, UT
- Oregon, OH
- Orlando, FL
- Rock Hill, NC
- Shasta Lake, CA
Benefits of Working Here
- Late model and attractive equipment.
- Very competitive wages and benefits.
- While some openings are long-haul positions, many are local, allowing for increased time at home.
- Satisfaction from providing life-saving medical supplies to patients, improving their care and quality of life.
- Our drivers carry themselves as delivery professionals and enjoy respect from medical professionals, patients and co-workers.