Finance Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Finance jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Finance job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Finance at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Finance Jobs
|A\P Representative||Waltham, MA||04/08/2014|
|Sr Financial Analysis and Systems Administration Mgr GEP||Waltham, MA||04/08/2014|
|Reimbursement Liaison (Soarian Financials)||Waltham, MA||04/03/2014|
|Operations Senior Financial Analyst II||Waltham, MA||03/31/2014|
|Corporate Billing Operations Manager||Waltham, MA||03/31/2014|
|Credit and Collections Manager||Waltham, MA||02/25/2014|
|Sr Financial Analysis and Systems Administration Manager GEP||Waltham, MA||02/21/2014|
|Business Intelligence Program Manager||Waltham, MA||02/19/2014|
|Financial Analyst II (2 4 yrs exp)||Waltham, MA||01/22/2014|
|Revenue Cycle Enhancement Manager||Waltham, MA||01/08/2014|
|Sr Analyst Internal Controls (SOX)||Waltham, MA||09/04/2013|
- Financial Analyst II (2 4 yrs exp) - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Contribute to all tasks necessary to budgeting, forecasting and overall financial analysis. Support Senior Management, department heads and managers with financial analysis. DUTIES / ACTIVITIES : CUSTOMER SERVICE : Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards. Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers. Develops and main...
Reference Code: 14000196
- Business Intelligence Program Manager - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and RTG policy requirements. Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to the RTG Division on issues related to business intelligence, specifically SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW), and Business Explorer (BEx) query d...
Reference Code: 140003RV
- Sr Financial Analysis and Systems Administration Manager GEP - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports GEP Central Project Team and GEP Projects. Provides detailed information to senior leadership regarding financial analysis, forecasting and various ongoing projects. Responsible for the GEP SharePoint application to include governance, prioritization of activity, administration and training of the end users. In addition, will be the liaison between IT and the business to resolve technical issue...
Reference Code: 140003YL
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.