Virginia Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Medical Care currently has the following openings in Virginia. Virginia jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Virginia job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Virginia at Fresenius Medical Care.
List of open positions in Virginia Jobs
|Travel Dialysis RN Portsmouth VA||Portsmouth, VA||04/24/2014|
|Travel Dialysis RN Suffolk VA||Suffolk, VA||04/24/2014|
|Acute Coordinator||Danville, VA||04/21/2014|
|RN Team Leader (Per Diem)||Warrenton, VA||04/21/2014|
|Charge RN||Fredericksburg, VA||04/18/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Roanoke, VA||04/15/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Blairs, VA||04/15/2014|
|MSW||South Boston, VA||04/15/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Roanoke, VA||04/13/2014|
|Registered Nurse (RN)||Martinsville, VA||04/12/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Roanoke, VA||04/11/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Martinsville, VA||04/11/2014|
|Registered Nurse (RN)||Martinsville, VA||04/11/2014|
- Secretary\Recept - Richmond, VA
- Description: Fulfill the goals of our organization as well as the needs of our patients. Apply your skills to achieve results of a truly rewarding nature. Allow others to live more satisfying lives—and your career to thrive. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America . As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we offer exceptional opportunities to contribute to the success of a po...
Reference Code: 1400088Q
- Charge RN - Fredericksburg, VA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Functions as the hemodialysis team leader in the provision of chronic hemodialysis care and treatment. Provides day to day direction and supervision to assigned direct patient care staff. Communicates with the physician an...
Reference Code: 14000858
- PCT - Chesapeake, VA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Functions as part of the hemodialysis health care team in providing safe and effective dialysis therapy for patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with FMCNA policies, procedures, and train...
Reference Code: 140007Z4
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.