The chart below shows a general breakdown of time spent performing typical tasks for this role.
Fulfill the goals of our organization as well as the needs of our patients. Apply your skills to achieve results of a truly rewarding nature. Allow others to live more satisfying lives—and your career to thrive.
Connect with your goals and change lives
with Fresenius Medical Care North America.
As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we offer exceptional opportunities to contribute to the success of a powerful organization—and to positive medical outcomes. Our patients, their families, and our team members are connected in ways that bring a deeper sort of satisfaction. Help us to improve our performance, and more important, the quality of life.
Why Join the Fresenius Team?
Passion. Dedication. Knowledge. Motivation. Experience. These are the impressive qualities you’ll find in the Fresenius Leadership Team. Our strength in the North American market and extensive global network provide our employees with the best of both worlds—the friendliness of a local organization and the stability of a worldwide organization—for diverse experiences and challenging career opportunities. When you join the Fresenius Medical Care team, you’ll be welcomed into a company that is built on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset. Our career advantages include the following:
- Fresenius Medical Care is the nation’s largest provider of renal care, meeting the needs of more than 135,000 patients at 1,800 clinics throughout the country.
- Our well-established, trusted organization fosters a spirit of camaraderie, emphasizing friendly collaboration, professional support, and career development.
- Superior training, UltraCare® quality control, and certification procedures ensure your potential to succeed and advance as a professional.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement program.
- Recognized among Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2011.
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11 consecutive years.
- Opportunities to give back by participating in philanthropy and community outreach programs.
This is a rare chance to build a career with a premier healthcare organization. The professional we select will explore, recommend, and coordinate the various financial options available to FMS kidney-dialysis patients. This individual will ensure the best possible financial resources for each patient, while maximizing corporate revenue.
Past Successes, Education, and Qualifications Should Include:
Start Connecting with the Industry Leader:
- Bachelor’s degree with social work or other healthcare coursework preferred, or RN associate’s degree with two or more years of related experience.
- A minimum of one year of experience, including strong working knowledge of Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid systems.
- Strong detail orientation with exceptional organizational, written/verbal communication, and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word.
Fresenius Medical Care North America.