At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Staff professionals to join us. With a Clinical Staff job at Fresenius, you’ll join a team that services more than 161,000 patients in 2,000 clinics located in communities all across North America. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a Staff career at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
List of open positions in Staff Jobs
|Full Time LPN\LVN||Kingsville, TX||03/06/2014|
|LPN\LVN||The Woodlands, TX||02/21/2014|
|LPN\LVN||The Woodlands, TX||02/18/2014|
|LPN\LVN||The Woodlands, TX||01/24/2014|
|Education Coordinator (RN)||Dallas, TX||01/24/2014|
|Reg TOP Specialist II||Houston, TX||01/09/2014|
|Education Coordinator (RN)||McAllen, TX||01/07/2014|
|FVC Bilingual Interventional Radiology Tech Per Diem San Antonio TX||San Antonio, TX||01/07/2014|
|Staff Home Therapy LPN||Plano, TX||11/22/2013|
|Education Coordinator||Tyler, TX||11/14/2013|
- Education Coordinator (RN) - McAllen, TX
- Description: Lend direction as well as a caring attitude. Bring a smile and your vital knowledge to everyone, every day. Brighten prospects for patients and your career. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Here is your opportunity to make profound connections that make all the difference. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we know what it takes to create strong bond...
Reference Code: 130009YX
- FVC Bilingual Interventional Radiology Tech Per Diem San Antonio TX - San Antonio, TX
- Description: SCHEDULE: Per diem, as needed. Monday - Friday, day shift availability. PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and policy requirements. Assists physicians in performing all types of interventional radiology procedures. Responsible for the operation and quality control of the radiological e...
Reference Code: 14000098
- Reg TOP Specialist II - Houston, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Utilizing subject matter expertise regarding kidney disease and treatment options, implements and coordinates all aspects of TOP (Treatment Options Program), a FMS pre-ESRD patient education program, within a designated region. Collaborates with the local management and facility staff to ensure that all pertinent patients have an opportunity to receive TOP education prior to initiating dialysis. TOP pat...
Reference Code: 140000AB
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.