Clinical Management Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Clinical Management professionals to join us. With a Clinical Management job at Fresenius, you’ll help take responsibility for all aspects of a clinic’s operation including quality patient care, teammate leadership and financial management. You’ll be working to ensure that your team is comprised of trained, productive and committed professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients, and the community. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a Clinical Management career at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Inpatient Care Manager (RN) - Waco, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Promotes quality patient care and ongoing customer support within an acute care setting as an extension of the Acute Care Program monitoring the provision of patient care to ensure compliance with company standards, appl...
Reference Code: 120001C0
- Director of Home Therapies - Irving, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.Responsible for supporting all aspects of the home dialysis business within the Division, including growing the FMS Home Therapies program through effective leadership and management of all aspects of customer service, qual...
Reference Code: 13000GX0
- Clinical Manager - Houston, TX
- Description: Lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team of strong, versatile performers. Brighten prospects for patients as well as your career. Help others, and enhance your potential for success with a premier healthcare organization. Connect with your goals and change liveswith Fresenius Medical Care North America.Use your passion for excellence to drive positive change—one patient at a time. Empower and encourage your team to lear...
Reference Code: 13000IJX
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.