Technical Services Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care at Fresenius Medical Care
At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Technical Services professionals to join us. With a Technical Services job at Fresenius, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding team environment. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a Technical Services career at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Regulatory and Comp Technician Rotating Weekend Shifts Required - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Under supervision responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory to ensure appropriate and adequate supplies for assigned facilities within the centralized program. Assists in ensuring that OSHA and other regulatory requirements are met. Responsible for cost containment with regard to inventory control and maintenance of supplies. Supports the FMCNA mission, vision, values, and customer service p...
Reference Code: 13000JXP
- Biomedical Technician I - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Maintain technology—and the highest level of patient confidence. Ensure the best possible outcomes with the best possible solutions. Help others to feel better in every way. Connect with your goals and change liveswith Fresenius Medical Care North America.Use your professional skills and personal touch to create strong, lasting connections with our uniquely committed team. As the global leader in dialysis healt...
Reference Code: 13000IKN
- Regional Biomedical Services Mgr 6K Sign On\Retention Bonus Paid First Year! - Tempe, AZ
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Provide leadership, guidance, and direction regarding all technical operations within an assigned region in the division to ensure effective and efficient delivery of service to customers/facilities. Ensure all decisions,...
Reference Code: 130002J4
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.