North Carolina Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Medical Care currently has the following openings in North Carolina. North Carolina jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new North Carolina job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in North Carolina at Fresenius Medical Care.
List of open positions in North Carolina Jobs
|RRI Dialysis Staff RN||Carrboro, NC||04/21/2014|
|RN Team Leader||Lincolnton, NC||04/21/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Monroe, NC||04/21/2014|
|Clinical Manager (32)||Zebulon, NC||04/18/2014|
|RN Team Leader||Greensboro, NC||04/16/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Jamestown, NC||04/16/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Gastonia, NC||04/15/2014|
|Biomedical Technician I||Charlotte, NC||04/15/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Morganton, NC||04/14/2014|
|FVC Registered Nurse Full Time Raleigh NC||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2014|
|RN Team Leader||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2014|
|Charge RN||Zebulon, NC||04/14/2014|
|RN Team Leader||Belmont, NC||04/11/2014|
|PCT||New Bern, NC||04/11/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Belmont, NC||04/11/2014|
- FVC Registered Nurse Full Time Raleigh NC - Raleigh, NC
- Description: SCHEDULE: Full time, Monday - Friday, day shift. PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the USV/FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and USV/FMS policy requirements. Provides direct nursing care pre, during and post procedure, under the direction of the Facility Manager and/or Charge Registered Nurse, utilizing standard nursing t...
Reference Code: 140007YI
- Patient Care Technician - Morganton, NC
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Functions as part of the hemodialysis health care team in providing safe and effective dialysis therapy for patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with FMCNA policies, procedures, and train...
Reference Code: 140007Z6
- Biomedical Technician I - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Maintain technology—and the highest level of patient confidence. Ensure the best possible outcomes with the best possible solutions. Help others to feel better in every way. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Use your professional skills and personal touch to create strong, lasting connections with our uniquely committed team. As the global leader in dialysis he...
Reference Code: 140005X7
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.