Technical Services Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Technical Services professionals to join us. With a Technical Services job at Fresenius, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding team environment. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a Technical Services career at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Area Technical Ops Mgr Southeast Michigan Area - Ypsilanti, MI
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. For a defined Area, responsible for supervising the overall operation, condition, maintenance, and repair of all water treatment, physical plant, medical equipment, mechanical/electrical systems in the centralized program ...
Reference Code: 140006PT
- Biomedical Technician I Kalamazoo MI - Kalamazoo, MI
- Description: Maintain technology—and the highest level of patient confidence. Ensure the best possible outcomes with the best possible solutions. Help others to feel better in every way. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Use your professional skills and personal touch to create strong, lasting connections with our uniquely committed team. As the global leader in dialysis he...
Reference Code: 1400059T
- CTP Facility Repair and Maintenance Worker - Ypsilanti, MI
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Provides plant maintenance and repair services to all assigned FMCNA facilities in order to keep these facilities in top operating condition and appearance. Responsible for ensuring State, Federal, and other regulatory compliance relating to physical plant issues. Responsible for cost containment with regard to facility maintenance and repair. Supports the FMCNA mission, vision, values, and customer ser...
Reference Code: 1400052E
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.